PowerHealth Solutions has been delivering high quality IT services to the health industry since 1995. In 2001, we formalised this commitment by earning the AS/NZS ISO 9001:2008 Certification Number QEC14045.
To provide customers with products & services that are consistently recognised as best practice in hospitals and other healthcare organisations.
- Build a culture of continuous improvement
- Assist our customers achieve successful business outcomes
- Maintain the highest level of industry certification
- Maintain our position as one of Australia’s leading IT companies in the health industry
- Strive for recognition as a top technology employer in South Australia.
Expertise & Commitment to Staff
With the highest level of industry certification and skills, we tailor our infrastructure to achieve effective & innovative software solutions, integration initiatives, and billing/costing consultancy for the health industry.
Our highly skilled team of software developers and business consultants ensure that we have the ability to tackle the IT requirements pertinent to our clients' business interests. To maintain this level of service, we provide an enjoyable workplace in order to attract and retain talented staff.
PowerHealth Solutions undergoes external audits annually to scrutinise our systems & processes to ensure continued improvement, and always pass with flying colours.
- PowerHealth Solutions is committed to helping our customers achieve successful business outcomes.
- Our support logging system provides 24x7 online service. Customer satisfaction is our top priority, and is driven by clearly defined support metrics and resolution times.
- Each project is backed by professional research and fully documented — statement of work, scope, project plans, quality plans, and risk/issue tracking systems.
- We continually measure our performance through reviews and risk audits — before, during and after project delivery. We inspect and analyse the results to ensure that we are delivering consistently high quality and professional services.
- The PowerHealth Solutions development methodology is based on a combination of the Capability and Maturity Model and Microsoft Solutions Framework.
- Our development processes and systems follow a detailed Development Roadmap which clearly outlines the high level of quality control during the actual development of all software products.
- Our development support systems adhere to clearly defined processes using modern issue tracking systems with clear support metrics and resolution times. Software issues raised integrate into the development cycle and follow the same quality control.