- Power Solutions expands to US — Nov 2003
South Australian company Power Solutions has opened new offices in Denver, CO to support its expansion to the US Healthcare market, operating as Power Solutions LLC. With their recent success in the US — easily overcoming major US vendors to win the contract for NorthBay Healthcare, CA — Power Solutions is a strong contender.
- PCM strengthens in Oz following NZ and US wins — Oct 2003
PowerCost Manager (PCM) continues to succeed with Australian hospitals, as the web-based patient costing and casemix reporting system enters the Queensland and New South Wales healthcare markets.
- PCM enters QLD and NSW — Oct 2003
Power Solutions has recently secured a contract with a multi-hospital group in Queensland and is finalising discussions with several New South Wales hospitals.
- PowerClinical's Healthspring is Ericsson Frontier finalist — Sep 2003
PowerClinical's medical handheld software, Healthspring, has been shortlisted as a finalist for the 2003 Ericsson Frontier Developer Contest.
- Power Solutions costing software is IT Secrets finalist — Aug 2003
Power Solutions' clinical costing software, PowerCost Manager, has been selected as a finalist in the 2003 Secrets of Australian IT Innovation competition from 197 entries.
- Powerful solution to patient care costs — Aug 2003
In three years, Paul Venables and Patrick Power have developed Power Solutions into a model business. The thriving software development company is smart, export-focused and quickly becoming Adelaide's latest international success story.
- US hospital powered by innovative Australian solution — Jul 2003
South Australian software developer Power Solutions has vanquished major US vendors to win a tender to supply NorthBay Healthcare, CA, with its web-based decision support system.
- Health sector to benefit from PSD and CGNZ joint venture — Apr 2003
Power Solutions Dtd (PSD) and CGNZ Ltd have established a joint venture company, Power Solutions (New Zealand) Ltd to provide patient costing solutions to New Zealand hospitals.
- Power Solutions powers St Andrew’s costing system — Apr 2003
St Andrew's Hospital has purchased PowerCost Manager, a clinical costing system, as a complete hosted solution from local South Australian company Power Solutions Dtd (PSD).
- Victorian hospitals push Power Solutions to healthy result — Mar 2003
Victorian hospitals have embraced a South Australian solution to combat the soaring costs of healthcare administration.