- PPM New Zealand Conference — Nov 2007
The 2007 annual PPM User Conference was held in Christchurch New Zealand in November, at a beautiful highland lake resort. The networking opportunity provided by this conference and the keynote speech by Wayne Bennett from Central Maine Healthcare were invaluable.
- PowerHealth Solutions Quality Systems get the tick of Approval — Oct 2007
PowerHealth Solutions has once again proven the calibre of its quality management systems through a very successful Triennial audit — thoroughly meeting all objectives and exceeding expectations on many fronts to maintain its ISO 9001:2000 quality accreditation.
- Whittington Hospital turns to PowerHealth Solutions for patient costing — Sep 2007
The Whittington Hospital NHS Trust has purchased the PowerHealth patient level costing and service line reporting system, as well as its suite reporting tools.
- PowerHealth assists Middle East healthcare reform — Sep 2007
PowerHealth Solutions has recently been assisting healthcare transformation in the Middle East region as governments consider healthcare reform.
- PowerHealth World's Greatest Shave — Apr 2007
PowerHealth Solutions staff rallied to the call from The Leukaemia Foundation to join the World's Greatest Shave on Friday 23rd March by shaving or colouring their hair to raise $2,639.
- PowerHealth Solutions enters UK market — Mar 2007
PowerHealth Solutions is among the 5 international healthcare IT vendors invited by the Department of Health in the United Kingdom to showcase their healthcare performance management solutions to the NHS Foundation Trusts.
- PowerClinical in wireless technology research — Mar 2007
The Children's Hospital at Westmead will be trialling handheld technology from PowerClinical to make them more mobile and effective than ever.