- PowerHealth to say G'DAY USA in Silicon Valley — Dec 2009
South Australian healthcare software developer PowerHealth Solutions has won a place in the G'DAY USA Australia Week Innovation Shoot Out event, to be held in San Francisco 9-22 January 2010.
- UK success leads PowerHealth to open new office in Bristol — Nov 2009
South Australian company PowerHealth Solutions has opened new offices in Bristol, UK to support its expansion into the UK healthcare market.
- Oz Wizards to Shake Up Costs — Nov 2009
Story published in the Irish Medical Times: The Health Service Executive has chosen PowerHealth Solutions UK to advise it on how best to introduce patient level costing (PLC) into the Irish health service.
- PowerHealth increases commitment to patient billing — Aug 2009
PowerHealth Solutions has further demonstrated its commitment to become the supplier of choice for patient billing solutions by acquiring Web Alliance, the Australian software company which owned the Platypus 2 patient billing software.
- PowerHealth celebrates new Adelaide head office — May 2009
PowerHealth Solutions recently celebrated the opening of its new international head offices in the heart of the Adelaide Central Business District, to accommodate its expanding staff.
- PowerHealth helps NSW healthcare make wise funding decisions — Apr 2009
PowerHealth Solutions has successfully completed the implementation of its costing software state-wide across all the New South Wales 8 area health services.