- PowerHealth contributes towards Irish healthcare reform — Nov 2010
PowerHealth Solutions has been working with Ireland's Health Service Executive (HSE), to assist them with the introduction of a number of healthcare reforms to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the health service. Such reforms include Patient Level Costing and Activity Based Funding.
- Casemix and Patient Level Costing: Australia takes a fresh approach — Sep 2010
PowerHealth director Patrick Power presents a paper at PCSI Munich, which takes a look at the Australian healthcare reform. He discusses issues and initiatives, and shares his experiences and lessons learnt from his involvement in CaseMix since in the 1990s.
- PowerHealth at PCSI Munich — Sep 2010
PowerHealth sponsors PCSI 2010 in Munich, and presents a paper on the Australian approach to CaseMix and patient level costing.
- PowerHealth at Health Informatics Conference — Aug 2010
PowerHealth Solutions once again participated and sponsored the Health Informatics Conference in Melbourne, August 24-26 2010.
- PowerHealth sponsors Australian Health & Hospital Summit — May 2010
PowerHealth Solutions was the Platinum Sponsor for the Australian Health & Hospital Summit, which discussed Activity Based Funding and national health reform.
- PowerHealth introduces OnDemand Revenue Cycle solutions for MEDITECH — Jan 2010
PowerHealth has further extended its strategic partnership with Iatric Systems with the introduction of OnDemand Revenue Cycle solutions to the MEDITECH community throughout North America.