- PowerHealth Automates State Costing Submissions — Dec 2011
PowerHealth Solutions is increasing their range of costing solutions to include preparation of Costing Reports to State Health Departments.
- PowerHealth Arms Public Hospitals For ABF Reform — Dec 2011
As Australia moves to implement the National Health Reform Agreement, public hospitals and health departments armed with PowerHealth's newest PowerPerformance Manager (PPM) system can be sure to transition smoothly into the new Activity Based Funding system
- PowerHealth at PCSI International Casemix Conference — Oct 2011
October is Casemix month for PowerHealth Solutions, with the company busy attending, delivering papers and sponsoring both the national and international Casemix conferences.
- PowerHealth at Casemix National Conference — Oct 2011
PowerHealth Solutions has once again sponsored the National Casemix Conference held on 3-7th October in the Gold Coast, in the State of Queensland, Australia.
- New PowerHealth Board Oversees Rapid Expansion — Sep 2011
PowerHealth Solutions has elected a new Board of Directors to provide high-level executive governance and control to ensure the company's continuing success as it enters a phase of rapid expansion.
- Finding A Price For Quality
With the COAG agreement to various quality related health reforms, Australia should look to link the efficient price in some way to quality.
- NSW Health Support Services Expo — Aug 2011
PowerHealth Solutions supported the HSS Patient Billing Program which exhibited and demonstrated the PowerBilling & Revenue Collection system at the NSW Health Support Services Expo in August, at the Sydney Convention Centre.
- PowerHealth Passes Annual Audit with Flying Colours — Jun 2011
When SAI Global audited the company on an annual surveillance level, we passed as usual with flying colours. Debbie Thomas took on the role of Internal Auditor and proved to the auditor that we can sustain our level of quality as we continue to scale up.
- Visit to The Children's Hospital at Westmead — May 2011
PHS User Conference delegates visited The Children's Hospital at Westmead to see how this hospital is using PPM and PBRC for patient costing and billing.
- Huge conference attendance as PowerHealth user community expands rapidly — May 2011
The 2011 PowerHealth Solutions User Conference was held in the NSW Central Coast, and it broke all previous attendance records as our rapidly expanding community of costing and billing users responded most enthusiastically to the programme.
- PowerHealth User Conference open for registrations — Mar 2011
The 2011 PowerHealth User Conference will be held 16-17 May in the NSW Central Coast. It will bring together the largest number yet of costing and billing users from all over Australia and New Zealand for two days of insightful and thought-provoking sessions, packed with presentations on health industry directions, free hands-on training sessions, as well as invaluable networking opportunities.
- PowerHealth appoints new Chief Operating Officer — Mar 2011
PowerHealth Solutions has appointed Amanda Anderson to the position of Chief Operations Officer, as the company positions itself for future growth.