- PowerHealth showcases Datix Patient Safety at HealthShare NSW Expo — Nov 2013
PowerHealth Solutions showcased our Datix patient safety solution at the Healthshare NSW Expo on Friday 8th November 2013. We were proud to be the Juice Bar sponsor, providing free, healthy and refreshing drinks for all delegates.
- Free PPM Reporting Training — Nov 2013
Our quarterly free 2-day training featured PPM Reporting on Monday 25 – Tuesday 26 November, 2013, which was a follow-on course from the PPM Overview course in July earlier this year.
- PowerAssist moves to Atlassian JIRA technology
Atlassian's JIRA is at the heart of PowerHealth's development strategy, and is now part of the PowerAssist 24x7 support logging system. PowerAssist powered by JIRA has powerful search capabilities, including Quick Search, Basic Search and Advanced Search.
- PowerHealth conducts Costing Workshops at PCSI Helsinki — Sep 2013
PowerHealth Solutions was the major sponsor at the 2013 Patient Classification Systems International conference in Helsinki, where we also ran 2 workshops on Patient Costing and Business Intelligence.
- PowerHealth participates in APAC Forum Auckland — Sep 2013
With our recent entry into the Patient Safety market through partnering with UK patient safety software vendor Datix, we attended the Asia Pacfic Forum in Auckland 25-27 September to showcase Datix to many interested District Health Boards.
- PHS Melbourne User Conference packed with great content and speakers — Sep 2013
The 2013 PowerHealth Solutions User Conference held in Melbourne 9-10 September this year was a huge success. People rallied to attend despite difficulties due to funding freezes and cuts.
- Costing Site Visit to Cabrini Health — Sep 2013
Dr Dave Phillips, Isabel Leon Escobar and Ainsley Corteling from the Business Intelligence Team at Cabrini Health hosted a visit from the PowerHealth Solutions conference delegates at the Malvern Hospital. Cabrini Health is a 5-campus private healthcare services group in Melbourne, with 832 beds and 80,500 episodes per year.
- Billing Site Visit to Austin Health — Sep 2013
Alec Peterson, Manager Financial Information Systems, hosted a visit from the PowerHealth Solutions conference delegates to Austin Health, where he shared Austin Health’s experiences with the PowerBilling & Revenue Collection (PBRC) system.
- PowerHealth wins state-wide contracts in WA and TAS for Datix patient safety system — Jul 2013
Australian healthcare costing and billing software vendor PowerHealth Solutions has won contracts with the Department of Health Western Australia and Tasmania Department of Health and Human Services for the Datix patient safety system.
- Registrations open for the PPM & PBRC User Conference Melbourne 9-10th September
Registrations open for the 2013 PPM & PBRC User Conference in Melbourne. Given the current healthcare financial outlook, this conference's theme Increasing Efficiency to Fight the Rising Costs of Healthcare, to focus on ideas and information technology to work smarter and more efficiently.
- PPM Version 1.4 Training — 8-9 July in Adelaide
This training course covers the standard PPM modules — Data Load, GL Setup and Costing Dataset. It coincides with the recent release of version 1.4 in June 2013 and includes major new/enhanced features and functions such as the Overview Map, Library, Packages, and RVU Builder.
- Paying for Quality at the 2013 IHPA Actvity Based Funding Conference — May 2013
Patrick Power, Managing Director of PowerHealth Solutions will be presenting a paper entitled Paying for Quality at the IHPA Activity Based Funding Conference being held in Sydney 13-16th May 2013.
- PowerHealth partners with leading UK-based firm Datix to meet growing demand for patient safety — Apr 2013
Australian software vendor PowerHealth Solutions has signed an exclusive distribution agreement with UK software vendor Datix to distribute the UK company’s patient safety software in Australia and New Zealand, to meet the growing demand for patient safety in this region.
- The evolution of business intelligence to drive improvement — Apr 2013
CFO Wayne Bennett talks about the use of business intelligence tools to drive clinical and financial improvement at the Franklin Community Health Network (FCHN) as part of the Value Journey, a project by the Healthcare Financial Management Association (HFMA) to identify common challenges that all healthcare providers are facing as they adapt to a value-based business model.
- Full Steam Ahead for User Conference in Melbourne in September — Mar 2013
We are pleased to announce that PowerHealth Solutions will be holding our User Conference in Melbourne this year, on the 9-10th September 2013.
- PowerHealth Teaches Patient Costing at PCSI Winter School — Feb 2013
PowerHealth Solutions was once again invited this year to participate in the PCSI Winter School, held at the University of Sydney from 11-15 February 2013. Patrick Power from PowerHealth Solutions was among the school faculty recruited from international experts in the design and application of casemix and hospital funding systems.
- PowerHealth Invited to Present at CDCA Conference — Feb 2013
PowerHealth Solutions has a reputation as a thought leader in healthcare Activity Based Funding, and was invited to present a paper at the 4th Annual Clinical Documentation, Coding & Analysis Conference, in Melbourne, 18-19 February 2013.