PowerHealth Solutions Wins $44 million Canadian Health Deal with some help from mum
Mothers alaways want the best for their children. So when Renee Power spotted an article in her local newspaper in Montreal, Canada her thoughts turned immediately to her successful businessman son, Patrick who was 17,000 km away in Adelaide.
- PowerHealth Solutions Wins Large Rollout in Canada
PowerHealth Solutions, Adelaide-based developer of market leading healthcare products, has been selected as the preferred provider for the rollout of its patient level costing system, PowerPerformance Manager (PPM), across the entire province of Quebec.
- PowerHealth Continues to Support Youth Tennis in Australia
PowerHealth Solutions, Adelaide based developer of market leading healthcare products, is proud to be the major local sponsor of the City of Onkaparinga Tennis Challenger when it returns to Adelaide in January 2017.
- PowerHealth partners with Adaptive Insights to transform healthcare budgeting
PowerHealth Solutions, developer of market leading healthcare products, today announced that it has partnered with Adaptive Insights, the only pure-play cloud vendor to be named a leader in strategic cloud corporate performance management (CPM), to transform the budgeting, planning, reporting and performance management processes of healthcare organisations.
- PowerHealth Solutions appoints business development leader for EMEA
PowerHealth Solutions, market leading developer of healthcare costing, billing and budgeting products, today announced the expansion of its European operations with the appointment of Frank Mutel to its Ireland office.
- Midland DHBs reap regional efficiencies by sharing Datix safety learning system
The Datix safety learning system shared by the Taranaki, Waikato, Lakes, Bay of Plenty and Tairawhiti District Health Boards (DHBs) in New Zealand’s Midland region is an excellent example of efficiencies achieved through a shared regional vision and strong cooperation.
- Patrick Power to apply Ferguson’s Formula to PowerHealth Solutions
PowerHealth Solutions Managing Director Patrick Power learns leadership and management from legendary soccer coach Sir Alex Ferguson at Harvard Business School.
- The Advertiser Business Journal: Powering Ahead, With a Healthy Outlook on Life
Feature article in The Advertiser Business Journal 16th February 2016 - Patrick Power plans to double his local workforce of 70 at PowerHealth Solutions in the next two years and sees Adelaide as the ideal base for his fast-growing international network.
- Patrick Power featured in True Leaders of South Australia series
As the Australian Master Trainer for VIA/SMCOV, Jane Wundersitz is interviewing the most progressive South Australian leaders to share their stories and their character strengths. This interview features Patrick Power, the Managing Director of PowerHealth Solutions.
- Taranaki launches PowerHealth’s Datix safety learning system
Taranaki District Health Board (DHB) is the first of the five Midland DHBs in New Zealand to introduce the Datix safety learning system, which is an integrated electronic solution for the management of incidents, complaints and risk.
- PowerHealth partners with Canadian Healthcare Management to bring Patient Costing to Canada
PowerHealth Solutions has entered the Canadian healthcare market by partnering with change capability and management consultants Canadian Healthcare Management.
- PowerHealth supports ATP Challenger tournament with Platinum Sponsorship
PowerHealth Solutions is proud to be supporting the City of Onkaparinga ATP Challenger international tennis tournament 2-10 January 2016 with their Platinum Sponsorship.